Thursday, April 21, 2011

Reached The Finish Line


This month I finished one of my greatest goals. I first started not realizing or believing that I would actually finish. I am very proud of myself, while others doubted me and said it wasn't going to be done I have proved them wrong. I finished this first part not for them but for myself. I tried college before and wasn't successful but this time around I wanted it really bad and I understood what I had to do and sacrifice to get it. Partying stopped chilling with friends also. Things got in my way but I turned around and made things positive. The next time you set a goal and someone tells you "Your not Gonna make it" Turn around and laugh and just say "You'll see" You are your own obstacle. You can achieve anything you set your mind to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment